If Coaching, and Learning and Development are about realising change in individuals, then Consultancy and Organisational Development are about realising change in organisations and their processes.
Whatever you think ‘Coaching’ is, definitions abound. A few principles we believe in and work to:
- Stuff gets in the way of realising the change you want. Our job is to help you minimise that interference, because
Performance = Potential – Interference
- You probably have the answers. Our job is to help you discover them
- Creating the right environment for you to focus and think is really important to the outcome
Learning and Development
Learning and Development is often seen as being ‘courses and workshops’
- We do run these from time to time, mainly in the area of People Management (Appraisal, Recruitment, Interviewing, Management Development, Leadership, Change Management, Presentation Skills, Time Management etc) – some short and some longer duration
- Learning and Development can be many other things as well – Mentoring, Action Learning, and Facilitated Discussion are regular request from clients
- Being clear about what the Learning and Development need actually is, and assessing progress are important parts of our offering
What They Say
“I just wanted to do drop you a quick line to say thank you very much indeed for all your help yesterday and over the course of the project so far, very much appreciated and I couldn’t have done it without you.”
Director of Conservation
North York Moors National Park Authority
“Working with Peter as mentor, coach, confidant and critical friend unlocked my thinking and helped me find the right path for my organisation and for me. We met 14 times over the course of 18 months, one-to-one, in a safe space and made sense of the future. Key to this is Peter’s consummate professionalism, breadth of expertise, depth of listening and ability to probe, challenge and push for clarity.”
People Purpose Planning
“Thanks for keeping me sane in 2013!”
Learning is informal and fun!
At the start of my coaching, with Peter’s help, I agreed the destination I wanted to reach. Peter then used his questions and observations to get us underway and I could always sense his hand on the tiller, deftly guiding us along middle of the waterway. This gave me the space and freedom to follow my thoughts and feelings, confident we would not end up in the bullrushes!
Coach, counsellor, supervisor, trainer & consultant